Saturday 12 February 2011

Psycho

On Thursday I set the trap, hoping to catch Wanda but guess what - Psycho went in straight away before Wanda even had a chance to get near it.


She was taken to the vet to be neutered and came back to us the same day. I didn't see her till the following day and was expecting her to be slightly subdued - no chance! She came running over to me, rubbing herself on everything in her way just as she always does.


That just leaves Wanda and E.T. waiting for their ops, hopefully next week.

2 comments:

  1. They're all great looking cats! I'm sure that Calico...sorry but I can't call her Psycho...will eventually settle down, meantime don't be too hard on her! Flighty xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree that Calico is much nicer, she is such a pretty cat and it suits her. I need to be a bit braver and not worry about getting scratched.

    ReplyDelete