Tuesday 10 January 2012

A dry shelter

I used to feed the cats on my plot inside the polytunnel in bad weather. Unfortunately the polytunnel disintegrated in the recent bad weather which meant the cats had no shelter for their food.

I searched around my plot and found an old school table frame. I covered it with some advertising banners (from a local supermarket). I know it looks very tatty but the cats don't care.


E.T. went in straight away and started eating but Wanda decided to wait outside and watch me.


This is what it looks like from the side







When Wanda had finished watching me she did go inside for her breakfast.

3 comments:

  1. Well done on recycling items like that! It's not what it looks like that's important, and as you say the cats don't care. I like the last picture!
    Flighty xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Flighty, my plot is beginning to look a bit like a shanty town but I'm not bothered and you are right, it's not what it looks like that's important.
    Wanda is such a lovely cat and is so used to having her photo taken that she just poses for me now!

    ReplyDelete